Robert Brown Fantastik Realty San Diego California

Robert Brown Sexual Harassment Complaint

Update added by user Jan 08, 2012

Creepy Landlord and Sexual Predator

Original review posted by user Jan 08, 2012

My friends and I were a tenant at Robert Brown's beach house in Mission Beach....When we missed a payment for one month he threatened to sue us and keep our entire deposit of $2,800.....

What bothered my roommate and I the most is when he tried to get us to sleep with him to settle our debt.... I thought it was a creepy thing to ask us such thing - and when we denied his sexual offer he harrassed us for many months for being unsatifactory tenants and to pay our rent on time....

Now that we aren't renting from him anymore I believe the community should be aware of this creep...Robert Brown is a horrible landlord and he needs to be thrown in jail for such sexual predatory acts.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 15 Yes 15 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 13 #1094013

We bought a house from Rob Brown. The most unprofessional, greedy, shady realtor I have every encountered. We couldn't wait for the deal to close.
Also, prior to our purchase, the home was being illegally rented as a Vegas Vacation Home (no permits or licenses).
Buyer and renters BEWARE of Fantastik Realty and Rob Brown!!

Nov 06, 2014 #896291

He is a fuckng weird, *** creeper. Money is the only thing he has going for him,
And he got that from mommy.

Oct 06, 2012 #551643

Hey there

Mar 02, 2012 #441240

this guy appeared on many times. if you google search 'rob brown in san diego' you will find hundreds of posts about him paying for sex.

Jan 20, 2012 #412746

Happy new year.

My name Vivian ! I saw your profile today and became inter​ested to write to you today,

I Feel we shall make a better intro​duction in our next commu​nication. I want to make a good frien​dship with you,

If you accept my interest feel free to write me back with this email address (Vivia​na4Single at y a h o so that i can reply you with my pictures

0 1 Reply
Kendra B.

Jan 17, 2012 #411166

I'm sorry to hear about this. You should submit a complaint to BBB of San Diego if you really want your voice heard. You can also refer to Megan's Law to get other helpful advice. People like this should be prosecuted.

fat ass

Jan 08, 2012 #405388

:( This fat pig appeared in several hate threads already. I'm glad people are aware of this a--hole!!!! Sucks to be you Rob!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.